- Cleanses: Witch Hazel’s strong antioxidant and astringent properties make it one of the most effective natural cleansers and acne treatments available. Reduces excess oil buildup and bacteria growth on the skin, heals infections, reduces redness and inflammation, and halts the development of blackheads and whiteheads.Cleanse, soothe and tone in one application with the natural anti-inflammatory benefits of rose water, aloe vera and witch hazel.Aloe is nutrient-rich, containing Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E, giving it excellent skin-brightening and anti-aging qualities.
- Tones: Most facial cleansers leave skin stripped and dry due to their alkaline pH level (>7pH). While an alkaline pH level is effective in removing oil and buildup on the skin, toning is necessary to bring the skin back to its optimal pH level (5.5pH).
- Moisturizes: Aloe Vera, widely-known as one of nature’s best non-greasy skin moisturizers. Aloe is nutrient-rich, containing Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E, giving it excellent skin-brightening and anti-aging qualities.
- Directions: – Apply with a cotton ball/swab after cleansing or anytime throughout the day to refresh.
- Ingredients:Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose) , Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Made From Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, and Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate.
There are no reviews yet.