- Reduced Stress, Anxiety and Depression: Muscles that are tired, overused or otherwise sore are able to relax and soften through the massage
- Pain and Stiffness Relief: The full body massage may release endorphins, which act as a pain reliever
- Increased Circulation: Massage can increase circulation by assisting oxygen and nutrients to reach tissues and organs
- Relieves Lower Back Pain and Tension from Upper Back
- Comes with three Attachments and color may vary as per availability
Benefits: Massage relieves pain for many people, including those with arthritis, fibromyalgia, lupus, back injuries, migraines, sports injuries and many other conditions. It reduces tension and induces relaxation, which relieves anxiety. The increase in serotonin helps reduce anxiety, as well. Massage also relieves some of the physical symptoms of anxiety, such as rapid heart rate. Massage helps many people relax, which can help with insomnia and improve sleep. Anxiety, pain and depression often interfere with a good night’s sleep, and when massage helps relieve those conditions, it can also improve sleep.
There are no reviews yet.